In this section, you have access to all of the materials you will need to run a successful workplace campaign. Please contact United Way of Gloucester County at 856-845-4303 x18 with questions or additional file requests. These materials will remain online throughout our campaign season to help make your United Way campaign a great success!
Our new 2020 Campaign Video is available now for viewing! You can find it here.
Be sure to check out the new posters recently added, as well as this link to our VIMEO page, where you can download videos produced by our partner agencies such as Acenda Integrated Health and Glassboro Child Development Center. Check back often as more will be added regularly!
All PDF files require the most current version of Adobe Reader to view. If you currently have a version lower than 7.0 and are experiencing difficulties in opening the page you might want to consider upgrading to the newest version.
“With funding that Repauno Preschool Day Care Center
received from United Way of Gloucester County, we were able
to purchase a new portable sink! This portable sink provides
our preschoolers with a way to quickly and conveniently wash
their hands. Clean hands are so important during these Covid
times but keeping germs at bay is essential all the time, so
its impact will be endless!”
Posters, Stories, Visual Aids, Documents, and Forms
All completely downloadable for you to use to make Campaign 2020 your best ever!
- HOW MANY WERE HELPED IN GC IN 2019? Find out here!
- Top 10 Reasons to Feel Good About Your Gift to UWGC
- Updated 2020 Thanks for Giving Flier
- NEW 2020 Campaign Brochure
- 2020 Agency Programs & Descriptions
- UWGC pledge form
- UWGC Pledge Form Redesigned
- UWGC Pledge Card Redesigned (fillable)
- GCPECC pledge form
- 2020 GCPECC Brochure
- GCPECC pledge form (fillable)
- Inspire Hope
- Items Purchased Frequently By the Average Consumer ADD UP Over Time!
- Thanks for Giving Ticket
- NEW for 2020: Take the UWGCNJ Budget Challenge!
- Top 10 Reasons to Give to UWGC
- Mission and Overview
- Why People Give to Charities
- Timeless Tips for Giving Effective Presentations
- 2020 Impact statements for All UWGC Funded Programs
- What a donation of $1 a week can provide (updated for 2020)
- What a donation of $2 a week can provide (updated for 2020)
- What a donation of $5 a week can provide (updated for 2020)
- What a donation of $10 a week can provide (updated for 2020)
All NEW FOR 2020
- Abilities Solutions – Ready, Set, Work!
- Acenda – Older Adult Services
- The Arc Gloucester – Camp Sun ‘N Fun
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Mentoring in Gloucester County
- Center for Family Services – Mother Child Residential
- The Center for People in Transition – Steps to a Career
- Food Bank of – Glo. Co. Children’s Health & Meal Program
- Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ – Leadership Experience
- Glassboro Child Development Center – School Age Care Programs
- Hollydell – Twenty One Plus
- Literacy New Jersey – Gloucester County Programs
- Maryville Addiction Treatment Center – Residential Substance Use and Co-Occurring Mental Health Services
- Repauno PreSchool Day Care Center – Infant & Preschool Childcare and Early Education
- Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice – Center for Grief Support
- Volunteers of America – Eleanor Corbett House
Download, print & enlarge these posters in color to 11 x 17 and hang up in your workplace to motivate your coworkers to give, and to thank them for their pledge!
These posters can be personalized for use in your workplace campaign…for GCPECC campaigns, too! Please email Linda Cheeseman for more information. We’re happy to help!
- Let’s Start with 5 Reasons…
- The Power to Change Lives
- Thank You for Giving
- No One Can Do Everything…
- I am United Way
- Addressing the Challenges of Kindergarten Readiness
- Together We Stand United
- Give today change tomorrow
- What This Place Needs is You
- Join Us
- Be heroic, Live United
- Change Begins with You
- I AM ONE
- I Can Be
- I gave at the office
- It Still Works for All of Us
- Live United Together
- One Gift Many Returns
- We’ve seen the pain
- One United Way, You
- United Way Fights…
- what united way does
- You’re Changing My Life
- What If Everyone Reached Their Full Potential?
- Empowering Your Community
- I Am Somebody
- Vintage United Way Poster from 1962
- Be the Good
- Building Futures
- Change Starts With U
- Help Seniors Stay Independent
- Hope for Tomorrow
- Y-E-S Thank You Poster
- Live United Thank You Poster