In this section, you have access to all of the materials you will need to run a successful workplace campaign. Please contact United Way of Gloucester County at 856-845-4303 x18 with questions or additional file requests. These materials will remain online throughout our campaign season to help make your United Way campaign a great success!
All PDF files require the most current version of Adobe Reader to view. If you currently have a version lower than 7.0 and are experiencing difficulties in opening the page you might want to consider upgrading to the newest version.
Posters, Stories, Visual Aids, Documents, and Forms
All completely downloadable for you to use to make Campaign 2019 your best ever!
- Top 10 Reasons to Feel Good About Your Gift to UWGC (PDF) Updated for 2019!
- 2019 Thanks for Giving Flyer (PDF) Updated for 2019!
- 2019 Brochure (PDF) Updated for 2019!
- 2019 Funded Agency Programs & Descriptions (PDF) Updated for 2019!
- Founders Society Pledge Card
- 2019 GCPECC Brochure (PDF) Updated for 2019!
- GCPECC Pledge Form
- Inspire Hope (PDF)
- Items Purchased Frequently ADD UP Over Time! (PDF)
- Thanks for Giving Ticket
- Top 10 Reasons to Give to UWGC (PDF)
- Mission and Overview (PDF) Updated for 2019!
- GCPECC Pledge Form
- NEW – UWGC Pledge Form Redesigned for 2019
- Why People Give to Charities (PDF)
- Timeless Tips for Giving Effective Presentations (PDF)
- Impact Statements (PDF) NEW FOR 2019!
- What a donation of $1 per week can provide… (PDF) NEW FOR 2019!
- What a donation of $2 per week can provide… (PDF) NEW FOR 2019!
- What a donation of $5 per week can provide… (PDF) NEW FOR 2019!
- What a donation of $10 per week can provide… (PDF) NEW FOR 2019!
Success Stories (PDF)
All New for 2019
- Abilities Solutions – Assess, Develop, Employ
- Abilities Solutions – VetAbility
- The Arc Gloucester – Camp Sun ‘N Fun
- Big Brothers. Big Sisters – Mentoring in Gloucester County
- Center for Family Services – Mother / Child Residential
- Center for People in Transition – Crisis to Career
- Food Bank of South Jersey – GC Children’s Health & Meal Program
- Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ – Leadership Experience
- Glassboro Child Development Center – School Age Care Program
- Hollydell – Twenty One Plus
- Literacy New Jersey – Gloucester County Programs
- NewPoint Behavioral Health Care – Outpatient Dept., Center Division *
- Repauno PreSchool Day Care Center – Infant & Preschool Childcare
- Robins’ Nest – Older Adult Services *
- Senior Corps – Medicare Counseling
- Volunteers of America – Eleanor Corbett House