In this section, you have access to all of the materials you will need to run a successful workplace campaign. Please contact United Way of Gloucester County at 856-845-4303 x100 with questions or additional file requests. These materials will remain online throughout our campaign season to help make your United Way campaign a great success!
All new entries for Campaign 2022 are marked NEW FOR 2022!.
All PDF files require the most current version of Adobe Reader to view. If you currently have a version lower than 7.0 and are experiencing difficulties in opening the page you might want to consider upgrading to the newest version.
“With funding that Repauno Preschool Day Care Center
received from United Way of Gloucester County, we were able
to purchase a new portable sink! This portable sink provides
our preschoolers with a way to quickly and conveniently wash
their hands. Clean hands are so important during these Covid
times but keeping germs at bay is essential all the time, so
its impact will be endless!”
Posters, Success Stories, Visual Aids, Documents, and Forms
Documents, Forms and Visual Aids
- New 2022 Campaign Video!
- NEW FOR 2022! Campaign 2022 Best Practices
- NEW FOR 2022! Top 10 Reasons to Feel Good About Your Gift to United Way
- NEW FOR 2022! UWGC Brochure 2022
- NEW for 2022! Retiree Engagement
- NEW for 2022! New Hires Program Flyer
- NEW! 2022 Agency Programs & Descriptions
- UWGC pledge form
- UWGC Pledge Form Redesigned
- UWGC Pledge Form Redesigned (fillable)
- NEW FOR 2022! 2022 Thanks for Giving Flier…Prizes and Sponsors
- Thanks for Giving Ticket
- New for 2022! Why Running a Workplace Campaign is a Win-Win
- NEW FOR 2022! GCPECC Best Practices 2022
- GCPECC pledge form
- NEW FOR 2022! GCPECC Brochure 2022
- GCPECC pledge form (fillable)
- NEW for 2022! GCPECC Because of your gift…
- NEW FOR 2022! What your weekly gift to GCPECC can do…
- NEW FOR 2022! GCPECC Testimonials
- New for 2022! As You Begin Your Workplace Campaign…
- Inspire Hope
- NEW for 2022! Items Purchased Frequently By the Average Consumer
- New for 2022! Giving Effective Presentations
- Mission and Overview
- Why People Give to Charities
- New for 2022! Fun things To Do at Your Campaign Kickoff
- NEW! 2022 Impact Statements
- New for 2022! What Will $1 Per Week Provide?
- New for 2022! What Will $2 Per Week Provide?
- New for 2022! What Will $5 Per Week Provide?
- New for 2022! What Will $10 Per Week Provide?
All NEW Stories FOR 2022
- The Arc Gloucester – Camp Sun ‘N Fun
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence – School-Based Mentoring in Gloucester County
- Boy Scouts of America, Garden State Council – Scouting Positive Impact
- Center for Family Services – Mother Child Residential
- Center for People in Transition – Steps to a Career
- FamCare – Special Medical Services Program
- Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ – Leadership Experience
- Glassboro Child Development Centers – School Age Program
- Hollydell – Twenty-One Plus and Growing Opportunities Community-Based Involvement Program
- Literacy New Jersey – Adult Literacy in Gloucester County
- Maryville Addiction Treatment Center – Community Recovery Support Services
- Repauno PreSchool Day Care Center – Infant & Preschool Childcare and Early Education
- Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice – Center for Grief Support
- Volunteers of America, Delaware Valley – Eleanor Corbett House, Supplemental Housing Program
- YMCA of Gloucester County – School Age Child Care (SACC)
These posters are yours to download, print and enlarge in color to 11 x 17. Post them in your workplace in hallways, common areas, the lunch room, etc. The more your coworkers see these posters, the more enthusiastic they will become about the United Way campaign. There are posters to motivate participation, to show how we use donations, and to thank contributors…please don’t hesitate to use as needed.
Some posters are favorites from the past, and some are all new for Campaign 2022 and are marked as such. They can be personalized for use in your workplace campaign…for GCPECC campaigns, too! Please email Linda Cheeseman for more information. We’re happy to help!
- 2-1-1 Help Starts Here
- Be the one!
- Because of you, hope happens
- Creating hope for a better tomorrow
- Do something elevating
- Give Local Live United
- Help a family thrive
- Influence the condition of all
- Kids – Thank you poster
- Our vets deserve better than this
- Thank you for investing in your community
- Thank you for making GC stronger
- NEW for 2022! A Pat on the Back
- NEW for 2022! Because of you there is a way
- NEW for 2022! Live United and Make an Impact!
- NEW for 2022! A Thriving Community (Thank-You Poster)
- NEW for 2022! Driving change with United Way
- NEW for 2022! Driving Impact for 65 Years
- NEW for 2022! Access to Early Childhood learning
- NEW for 2022! Anyone Can Be a Hero (GCPECC)
- NEW for 2022! Help Hope Unite
- NEW for 2022! Helping Other People Everyday
- NEW for 2022! How United Way works
- NEW for 2022! I Am Somebody (Version 2)
- NEW for 2022! Invest in what you value
- NEW for 2022! Thank you for making a difference
- NEW for 2022! The Next 65 Begins With YOU!
- NEW for 2022! There is a way, the United Way
- NEW for 2022! United by Mission, Driven by Impact
- NEW for 2022! We’ve seen the pain
- NEW for 2022! You make a difference
- Be Part of the Solution (Thank-You Poster)
- Thank you, you are creating a better tomorrow
- The Hero in U
- Together we can do anything
- Together we make a difference
- TY Our Campaign Raised.
- United More Than Ever
- I Am Somebody
- United we can
- United we fight united we win
- 1952 UW campaign poster
- Hope for Tomorrow
- Y-E-S Thank You Poster
- Live United Thank You Poster