Corporate Gifts Over $5,000 for Campaign 2018:
A.C. Schultes $25,000
ExxonMobil Lube Plant $25,000
ExxonMobil R&E $43,000
Marine Equipment & Supply Company $5,000
NuStar Energy LP $15,730
Paulsboro Refining Company $19,000
Solvay Specialty Polymers $5,067
TD Bank $9,896
The Benefits of Being a United Way Corporate Sponsor
For local employers, the United Way of Gloucester County offers the following advantages:
- Affiliation with the most widely recognized non-profit organization in Gloucester County.
- A proven strategy to respond to the most pressing needs of our community.
- A cost and time-effective way to enhance your company’s local charitable giving efforts.
- The opportunity to leverage employee contributions as part of your company’s charitable giving program.
- A distribution system that allows employees to contribute to the United Way of their choice or other health and human service organization with 501(C)(3) standing.
- Professional assistance to plan and conduct workplace campaigns, including on-site support, agency presentations, campaign materials, donor incentives, publicity and best practices strategies to make campaigns successful and a source of pride for your company.
- Access to many of Gloucester County’s best-known corporate, business and community leaders.
- Year-round beneficial recognition for supporting the United Way and local services.